Thursday, May 30, 2013

BALAI HILOM/LAMON THE SECOND TIME AROUND

It was a perfect summer getaway one summer of April this year 2013 in Balai Hilom in Matuod in Lian, Batangas at my cousin Linda Lyttle Reyes' Bali inspired beach house fronting the calm and spectacular sea, and it was a triple birthday celebration as well. My Tita Rose Albert Florentino, My Tita Cris Albert Lyttle and an old family friend Girlie Soriano celebrated their birthdays. Linda prepared a fabulous feast for all of us, and each and every single meal was a feast and fiesta galore. Aside from Linda, Tita Rose, Tita Cris and Girlie and myself, celebrating with us include my other Tita Charito Albert Razon and daughters Malutchi Razon and Sarci Razon Rabat, my cousins Pepito and Luisito Albert. It was a memorable bonding for my family, and a much needed break from all the stress in Manila.

2 comments:

  1. Are visitors allowed there? Looks like a beautiful escape!!! 😄👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. is this open for reservations po? thank you!

    ReplyDelete