Sunday, January 31, 2010

ALBERT Reunion.....





Howdy guys!!! We had a wonderful reunion recently....last Jan 17, 2010 at Wack Wack. It was a gathering and reunion of my relatives from my mom's side- the ALBERTs. It was held at my cousin's house Linda Lyttle Reyes in Wack Wack Drive. It was a festive lunch, with seafood kare-kare, ensalada with adobo flakes, pork binagoongan, chicken inasal and steamed fish. In attendance were:
Myself, of course, my mom Lally Albert-Yam, my sister Cata Monique Yam-Umali and her daughters Nikki and Renee, my youngest brother Mani Boy Yam and wife Chiqui Roque Yam and their two sons Miguel and Rafa. They were in town recently vacationing from New Zealand where they now reside, My Tita Rose Albert-Florentino, My Tita Charito Albert-Razon, with her daughter Sarci Razon ex-Rabat and her two sons Paco and Paolo,
My Tita Cris Albert-Lyttle, with her daughter Linda Lyttle-Reyes and her children- Michelle Reyes-Sacramento and husband Jay Sacramento, JB Reyes and wife Via Romualdez-Reyes and their kids, Joey Reyes and Bianca Reyes. Tita Cris' son Patrick Lyttle and wife Cristy Rosales-Lyttle and their children- Trish Lyttle-Mariano and husband Jong Mariano and their son Enzo, Denise Lyttle, Speedy Lyttle and partner Alta Redor and their daughter Sophia, Tanya Garcia and partner Mark Lapid with their daughter Mischa. Also present was my cousin Pepito Albert.

No comments:

Post a Comment