Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I LOVE YOU GOODBYE.......


I accompanied my mom at Gateway Mall because she has been wanting to watch the entries of the Metro Manila Film Festival, and she had "I Love You Goodbye" as the first entry she wanted to watch. I dont normally watch Tagalog movies, and I was kinda hesitant, but what the heck...
It was ok. Although the movie had it's flaws, but overall, the film was worth watching.
I particularly liked ANGELICA PANGANIBAN's acting. She has improved a lot over the years, and you will definitely sympathize with her role. GABBY CONCEPCION is still THE "Matinee Idol" type but in a more mature level, and his acting is fine. I still cannot accept the style of acting of DEREK RAMSEY and KIM CHIU, and they both need a lot of improvement. LAURICE GUILLEN's direction is commendable.
Next in line would be "Mano Po 6" and "And Panday" perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment