Sunday, January 31, 2010

YAM Reunion.....





Before we had our ALBERT Reunion, we first had our YAM reunion, on Jan.10, 2010. This was the family of my dad, held at the Monteverde Mansions Clubhouse in West Greenhills. It was also a festive lunch, with lechon, spaghetti, lengua, fresh salad, steamed fish, and several yummy cakes.
In attendance were myself, naturally, and my mom Lally Albert-Yam, my sister Monique Yam-Umali and daughters Nikki and Renee, my aunt Bel Yam and her daughters Buk Yam, Jug Yam, Malu Yam-Yap and her kids, My uncle Tos Yam and my tita Tessie Tanada-Yam, and my cousins Monvi Yam and wife Elaine Kamantigue Yam and their kids, Alan Yam and wife Mayette and their kids, Lorex Yam and wife Luchie Alviar-Yam and their daughters Carisse and Micky, Rocky Yam and girlfriend Joey Ortigas, my aunt Ruby Chan-Tuason and her sons Ito and Bernie Laygo and their kids, Raffy Chan, my cousin Amy Raymundo-Simonet, who was vacationing from the U.S.,my cousin Joch Beech-Quiambao with her kids. Not present were my cousins Chris Yam-Daez and Jovy Yam-Narciso who were out of the country at that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment